Cambodia's Secrets of Angkor
Cambodia’s Secrets of Angkor
Uncover the secrets of Cambodia’s mystical Angkor Wat region during three full days of exploration and adventure. Investigate these sacred temples and explore from Angkor Wat to Ta Prohm with a knowledgeable local guide. Be awed not only by the ruins but by stories of god-kings and lost civilisations, ancient mythology and fascinating folklore. Trek through the dense, steamy Cambodian jungle to admire Hindu sculptures that were carved into a riverbed over a thousand years ago, sample plenty of spicy Khmer dishes and meet locals who reside in stilted villages atop Tonle Sap. This is the perfect addition to any holiday in South East Asia.
- Siem Reap – Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap – Angkor tour (including Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm)
- Siem Reap – Landmine museum
- Siem Reap – Banteay Srey Butterfly Center
- Siem Reap – Tour of Banteay Srei and Preah Khan Temples
- Siem Reap – Chong Kneas Floating Village boat trip
- As one of the world’s greatest religious and archaeological sites, Angkor Wat deserves and demands special attention – this short break focuses on the temple complex in detail.
- From the man-made to the natural side of Cambodia, encounter the wildlife of the country at the Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity, an Intrepid Foundation supported project that helps animals saved from trafficking.
- Explore the lands surrounding Angkor Wat, and gain insight into the Cambodian way of life.
- Discover a way of life dictated by the rhythm of water in the fascinating floating villages of Tonle Sap Lake